Google's 80/20 Principle

At last count, Google had 12 of the Global Top 100 sites ranked by Alexa, while Yahoo had only 4.

 

Yesterday Bill Tancer at Hitwise posted a very interesting data point on Google properties. Google is on target with its 80/20 Rule! 80% of all visits to Google properties are to Google Search, its bread, butter, and billions! All other Google services including Google Image Search, Google Mail, and Google Maps account for the rest 20%.

It would be interesting to see if Yahoo is maintaining a more diversified portfolio of properties!!

Previous: « Nokia's Top 5 Markets - Mobile Power Shift

Next : » $200 Million Dollar World Cup for Univision

Contact Us

Please provide your contact information along with your comments, feedback, or request for information. Thank you for visiting Us.


  ABOUT    CONTACT Metrics 2.0 RSS Feeds RSS   Metrics 2.0 Widgets for your site or blog WIDGETS   ARCHIVES


Enter Email for Daily Feed Delivery: